We apologize for this inconvenience. Your IP address has been automatically blocked from accessing the Project Gutenberg website, www.gutenberg.org. This is because the geoIP database shows your address is in the country of Germany.
- Feb 05, 2010 1942 - The Pacific Air War: Manual 23 Jul 05: 07:09 Paul 1.01 MB 3452 1942 - The Pacific Air War: Pilots Handbook 23 Jul 05: 07:20 Paul 743.25 kB 1875 1942 - The Pacific Air War: Quick Reference Card 23 Jul 05: 07:20 Paul 102.69 kB 1607 1942 - The Pacific Air War: Technical Supplement 23 Jul 05: 07:21 Paul 115.59 kB 1267.
- PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. As of today we have 80,356,811 eBooks for you to download for free. No annoying ads, no download limits, enjoy it and don't forget to bookmark and share the love!
Blocked at germany.shtml
Your IP address: 126.96.36.199
Referrer URL (if available): (none)
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Date: Saturday, 31-Jul-2021 22:47:29 GMT
Why did this block occur?
A Court in Germany ordered that access to certain items in the Project Gutenberg collection are blocked from Germany. Project Gutenberg believes the Court has no jurisdiction over the matter, but until the issue is resolved, it will comply.
For more information about the German court case, and the reason for blocking all of Germany rather than single items, visit PGLAF's information page about the German lawsuit.
Acrobat 5 PDF Creation Tips FAQs Search. Heroes of the Pacific - Manual: Game Title. Download: Report broken download. Heroes of the Pacific Skill Cards These Skill Cards contain all the information present on your standard 11 x 17 Skill Sheets included in Heroes of the Pacific, but Smaller! Lock 'n Load Tactical Gameplay Narrative for v5.0 This free download PDF edition of Gameplay Narrative can be used with the LnLT v5.0 Core Rules and with Starter Kit v5. Project Gutenberg is a library of over 60,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub and Kindle eBooks, download them or read them online. You will find the world’s great literature here, with focus on older works for which U.S. Copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for you to enjoy.
For more information about the legal advice Project Gutenberg has received concerning international issues, visit PGLAF's International Copyright Guidance for Project Gutenberg
This page in German
Automated translation (via Google Translate): translate.google.com
How can I get unblocked?
All IP addresses in Germany are blocked. This block will remain in place until legal guidance changes.
If your IP address lookup is incorrect
Use the Maxmind GeoIP demo to verify status of your IP address. Project Gutenberg updates its listing of IP addresses approximately monthly.
Occasionally, the website mis-applies a block from a previous visitor. Because blocks are applied momentarily, you should try again later to visit https://www.gutenberg.org if Maxmind shows your address as being outside of Germany.
If your IP address is shown by Maxmind to be outside of Germany and you were momentarily blocked, another issue is that some Web browsers erroneously cache the block. Trying a different Web browser might help. Or, clearing the history of your visits to the site.
I have other questions or need to report an error
Please email the diagnostic information above to (removing the spaces around the @) and we will try to help. The software we use sometimes flags 'false positives' -- that is, blocks that should not have occurred. Apologies if this happened, because human users outside of Germany who are making use of the eBooks or other site features should almost never be blocked.
Most recently updated: January 28, 2020.
|Heroes of the Pacific|
|Platform(s)||Xbox, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 2|
|Genre(s)||Air combat simulation|
Heroes of the Pacific is an aerial combat simulator game set in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
The player assumes the role of William Crowe, an American who experiences the various phases of the Pacific War with Japan, beginning with the Pearl Harbor attack in December 1941. Crowe's brother Charlie is killed during the attack. He is restationed at Wake Island where he comes under the command of Admiral Daniel Howells. He later participates in escorting Howells off the island as it is about to fall to the Japanese. When they make it to the Lexington, Crowe gets a new squadron consisting of Cunningham, Murphy, Slater, and commanded by Callahan. The Battle of the Coral Sea, the Battle of Midway, Guadalcanal, and the Marshall Islands are all featured in one or more missions. The final mission of the campaign is on February 23, 1945 with the raising of the United States flag on Iwo Jima.
There are six game modes: Campaign, Instant Action, Single Mission, Historical, Training, and Multiplayer. One or two players can play simultaneously on the console or up to eight players can play on the network via Xbox Live or using a PlayStation 2 with network adapter.
There are two different control schemes for flying the planes, Arcade and Professional. The Arcade control scheme allows for easier control of the plane via a single joystick with automatic rudders, while the Professional controls offer separate control of the pitch, roll and yaw of the plane.
Heroes of the Pacific also offers multiple difficulty levels: Rookie, Pilot, Veteran, and Ace. Completing missions on higher difficulty unlocks more planes and rewards the player with more upgrade points, which can be used to upgrade your unlocked aircraft after missions are accomplished.
This simulation also allows players to pilot famous planes such as the P-40 Warhawk, P-51 Mustang, F4U Corsair, P-47 Thunderbolt and a number of Japanese and German planes from World War II, including several experimental planes, such as the Blohm & Voss BV P.215 and the J7W Shinden.
Ten campaigns, with 26 missions taken from real events of the Pacific campaign. While some of the missions in Heroes of the Pacific require specific planes (such as the PBY Catalina), the player can usually choose which plane to fly from the allowable classes for each mission (Fighter, Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, Bombers).
Heroes of the Pacific was developed by Melbourne development company Thatgame, who merged with IR Gurus shortly after the release of the game. In 2008, IR Gurus was renamed Transmission Games.
Many of the members of the development team previously worked together at Melbourne House, on titles such as Test Drive: Le Mans, Grand Prix Challenge, and KKnD2: Krossfire.
|PC Gamer (US)||81%||N/A||N/A|
|The Sydney Morning Herald|||||||
According to the review aggregation website Metacritic, Heroes of the Pacific received 'generally favorable' reviews on all platforms.
Pdf Hero Online
- Heroes Over Europe - The sequel to Heroes of the Pacific
- Secret Weapons Over Normandy - LucasArts' World War II flying game that was released in 2003
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII - The first of the Blazing Angels series of games, released 6 months after Heroes of the Pacific.
- ^Lackey, Jeff (January 2006). 'Heroes of the Pacific'(PDF). Computer Gaming World. No. 258. p. 102. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ abZoss, Jeremy (October 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific (PS2, Xbox)'. Game Informer. No. 150. p. 124. Archived from the original on September 5, 2006. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ abHurh, J.P. (October 21, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific Review (PS2, Xbox)'. Game Revolution. Archived from the original on October 1, 2015. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Gerstmann, Jeff (February 2, 2006). 'Heroes of the Pacific review (PC)'. GameSpot. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ abGerstmann, Jeff (October 10, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific Review (PS2, Xbox)'. GameSpot. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Osborne, Scott (December 20, 2005). 'GameSpy: Heroes of the Pacific (PC)'. GameSpy. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Leahy, Dan (November 3, 2005). 'GameSpy: Heroes of the Pacific (PS2)'. GameSpy. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Leahy, Dan (October 18, 2005). 'GameSpy: Heroes of the Pacific (Xbox)'. GameSpy. Archived from the original on December 24, 2005. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^'Heroes of the Pacific Review (PC)'. GameTrailers. October 27, 2005. Archived from the original on December 9, 2006. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Lafferty, Michael (December 14, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific - PC - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on October 25, 2008. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Grabowski, Dakota (October 30, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific - PS2 - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on December 31, 2008. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Zacarias, Eduardo (October 19, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific - XB - Review'. GameZone. Archived from the original on May 25, 2009. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Perry, Douglass C. (November 4, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific (PC)'. IGN. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Perry, Douglass C. (November 4, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific (PS2)'. IGN. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^Perry, Douglass C. (November 4, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific (Xbox)'. IGN. Archived from the original on November 7, 2005. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^'Heroes of the Pacific'. Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine. January 2006.
- ^'Heroes of the Pacific'. Official Xbox Magazine. December 25, 2005. p. 89.
- ^'Heroes of the Pacific'. PC Gamer. December 2005. p. 92.
- ^ abcOrry, Tom (September 29, 2005). 'Heroes of the Pacific Review'. VideoGamer.com. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ abcFish, Eliot (September 10, 2005). 'Joy, oh, joystick'. The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ ab'Heroes of the Pacific for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ ab'Heroes of the Pacific for PlayStation 2 Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
- ^ ab'Heroes of the Pacific for Xbox Reviews'. Metacritic. Retrieved August 31, 2017.
Hero Of The Pacific Pdf Free Download Adobe Reader For Windows 10
- Heroes of the Pacific at MobyGames