CamScanner is the best scanner app that will turn your phone into a PDF scanner. Convert images to pdf in a simple tap. Download it for FREE!. Installed on over 500 million devices in over 200 countries around the world. Over 500,000 new registrations per day. CamScanner helps you scan, store, sync and collaborate on various contents across. FREE PDF & INTERACTIVE E-MAGAZINES. This site is only for demonstration purposes. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. North America PDF maps. Free North America maps for students, researchers, or teachers, who will need such useful maps frequently. Download our free North America maps in pdf format for easy printing. Seville Flamenco Shows / Tablaos. Seville has a number of professional flamenco shows where you can see longer shows with a drink, tapas or dinner. These shows are your best bet to see a choreographed show with typical flamenco dress. The prices can range from about 15 Euros up to 80 Euors with dinner or tapas. Oct 27, 2014 14- Asterix in Spaindaisy.zip download 15- Asterix and the Roman Agentdaisy.zip download 16- Asterix in Switzerlanddaisy.zip download.
Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.
What is an official letter?Letters written with the intention of addressing complaints, queries; applications for jobs, leaves, permission or to officials for certain obligations, government purposes, or a simple correspondence between two institutions comprise official letters. They are written with very specific intent and purposes, addressing necessary concerns and requests.
Importance of official lettersIt is very important to know how to write an official letter format, since it is based on this format that major aspects are addressed. There are many situations that arise in which an individual may need to address a variety of issues with an institution or when applying for their first job. A well written letter holds more weight than one would imagine; it definitely weighs on your ability to land the job you want.The importance of an official letter cannot be understated. In order for your letter to be appreciated and noticed, it has to be exceptionally well written. Mastering the art of writing a good letter for official purposes will prove to be extremely beneficial in the long run.
What is the purpose of an official letter?
- They serve as a means of communication between two institutions, an individual and an institution, heads of department, etc.
- Business proposals, invitations and requests can be made via these letters. Professional official letter template can easily accommodate company letterheads and logos which makes them perfect for business correspondence.
- Used for requests and appreciation of various services.
- Important for letters of introduction, cover letters, etc.
- Serve as a source of evidence and documented proof for legal proceedings or simply to clear any misunderstandings.
- Provides information regarding official conversations and transactions that have occurred between two consenting parties.
- It promotes and sustains a sense of goodwill.
- Establishes a means of communication and connection between those in correspondence.
- Good format engages the reader and draws them towards the point of importance.
- In reference to CV’s and cover letters, it establishes your communication skills.
- It showcases your professionalism and establishes grounds for any communication.
- Could provide a preventive measure or solution to a problem that has not been previously addressed. Thus, brings to light many issues that may not have been noticed.
How to write an official letter formatRegardless of the reasons for your letter, there is a standard format that you are required to follow throughout. The format must be neat, informative, simple and easy to understand. Simply search for an official letter example online for a more detailed idea. Below are the steps that are to be followed while writing an official letter:
- On the top left hand side of the page, place the sender’s name, address and telephone number.
- Right below that, write the date in full. For example, write 26th September 2016 instead of 26 – 08 – 2016 or 26/08/2016.
- Once you have completed this, write the name, job title and address of the recipient.
- The above should all be done on the left hand side of the page in capital letters.
- The next line should state the reason for the letter; whether it is an application for a request or addressing a problem you are facing.
- Dear Sir/Madam is reasonable salutation before you move on to the body or content.
- When writing the content, the first paragraph should be warm and briefly addressing the reason for the letter. The second paragraph should state your purpose with various details and facts. While, the third paragraph should conclude your purpose of the letter, requesting due consideration.
- End your letter with a simple ‘Thanking You’, ‘Sincerely’ or any other appropriate salutation followed by your name.
- Beyond this, you may mention any attachments that you have placed along with it.
- Leave enough space so that you can sign the letter without it looking cramped or untidy.
- If you are unsure about how to write an official letter format consult professional templates for further guidance.
Writing an official letter for a government officialAn official letter format to government differs, slightly, from any other official letter meant for a job application or complaint purposes. Below, are a few suggestions that you should focus on when writing a government related letter:
- You should know the officials name, or at the very least his designation, so that you can address the letter appropriately.
- Look up government related websites for information on the person you want to write the letter to. These sites will usually have an address attached to the person.
- If you are not writing to any specific person, but a department, contact your Department of Homeland security for more information on how to get a letter through.
- Letters may be filtered through many people before they reach the person concerned. In order for your letter to receive approval ensure that it is brief, polite, well-written, thoughtful and appropriately addressed.
- Because of the filtration system, keep your letter brief and clear. Make your objective known with precision. This will hold the attention of whoever is reading it and they are more likely to pass it on to a higher authority.
Writing an official letter for a requestThe official letter format for request is fairly simple. You can avail an official letter template for getting a clearer idea on how it is written. These few steps will ensure that you cover all your bases.
- Firstly, depending on your request, you must figure out who will be able to grant it. This is easily accessible knowledge that you can get from the company’s secretary. You should have the full name, address and job title of the person concerned.
- Just like every other official letter the body of the letter remains the same. The addresses, salutations, etc., all remain in the same place.
- Remember that requests take time to process because the person you are addressing probably has other tasks that require his/her attention. Usually, a request takes two weeks to process.
- If your request is time sensitive, mention it without being demanding.
- Introduce yourself in a line or two so that the person concerned knows exactly whose request they are granting.
- Whenever you make a request it is very important to be polite and patient but affirmative, clear and direct.
- As you will notice in any official letter example that can be found online, there needs to be a 1” margin right around the body of the letter and single spaces between words.
- Font should be clear and crisp, around 12 point. Fancy font will be difficult to read and a complete waste of time.
Important points to keep in mind
- Keep your letter simple. There is no need for fancy font, different colors, or anything else. At most, place your company logo as the letter head.
- Do not divert from the point you are trying to make or reasons for writing the letter.
- Be polite but firm in statements and requests.
- Address whoever you intend to appropriately and with proper salutations.
- Use a simple white envelope to place your letter in.
- Place the senders name and address neatly in the top left of the envelope.
- The recipient’s name and address should be in the center, clearly written.
- There should be a clear structure. Every point should follow the other without seeming haphazard.