- President 2016 Prediction
- The Making Of The President 2016 Pdf Free Download Windows 10
- President 2016 Polls
- The Making Of The President 2016 PDF Free Download
- Declassified, unredacted transcript of President Donald J. Trump's conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on 25 July 2019. USDOJ Special Counsel's Office: Special Counsel Robert Muller III Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election: The White House: Official News and Policy Statements.
- The 2016 United States presidential election was the 58th quadrennial presidential election, held on Tuesday, November 8, 2016.In one of the greatest political upsets in modern history, the Republican ticket of businessman Donald Trump and Indiana governor Mike Pence defeated the Democratic ticket of former secretary of state Hillary Clinton and U.S. Senator from Virginia Tim Kaine.
- (2) The President shall, once in every year, report to the National Assembly the progress made in the application of the values and principles specified under this Part. (1) The Government shall create an economic environment which encourages individual initiative and self-reliance among the people, so as to promote investment, employment.
|Rampage: President Down|
|Directed by||Uwe Boll|
|Written by||Uwe Boll|
|Produced by||Uwe Boll|
|Edited by||K.T. Skaha|
|Distributed by||Sony Pictures Entertainment|
Rampage: President Down is a 2016 Canadian action thriller film directed by Uwe Boll.
President 2016 Prediction
It is the third film in Boll's Rampage series and a sequel to Rampage (2009) and Rampage: Capital Punishment (2014), also directed by Boll. It is the final film he directed before his retirement in 2016. 4 years later, Boll announced a comeback and then on YouTube, a fourth Rampage film is supposed to release in 2021.
The Making Of The President 2016 Pdf Free Download Windows 10
Three years after his second killing spree at a TV station in Washington D.C. (following which he was presumed dead in a massive explosion), Bill Williamson returns from hiding and, using a sniper rifle, assassinates the President of the United States, as well as the Vice President and the Secretary of Defense (which happens off-camera).
While hiding out at his hut in the nearby woods, Bill then taunts the authorities, preparing for a final assault in which he expects to die as a martyr of his own cause, further establishing his iconic legacy. At the climax, Bill takes on and kills dozens more policemen who assault his strongpoint in the woods, but after killing off all of the police, SWAT, and FBI, Bill is fatally wounded and later dies. Some time later, However, news of his death prompts thousands of people all across the US to finally act upon their anger towards the elite and wealthy people, as instructed in Bill's former video statements, resulting in nationwide chaos. It ends with a TV station reporting on all the mass shootings and chaos before the station itself is attacked by the homeless man from the second movie, who approaches the camera and claims that Williamson changed his life before shooting the camera.
President 2016 Polls
- Brendan Fletcher as Bill Williamson
- Steve Baran as FBI Agent James Molokai
- Ryan McDonell as FBI Agent Vincent Jones
- Scott Patey as FBI Agent Murray
- Crystal Lowe as Bill's Girlfriend
- Loretta Walsh as WK7 News Reporter #1
- Zain Meghji as WK7 News Reporter #2
- Bruce Blain as Homeless Man
- Anthony Rogers as FBI Agent
Boll attempted to crowdfund the film, originally titled Rampage 3: No Mercy, via Indiegogo and Kickstarter. In January 2015, the Indiegogo campaign closed after raising only $6,375 of a requested $100,000. In June 2015, the Kickstarter campaign raised $29,746 of a requested $55,794. Boll posted a profanity-laced video on YouTube in response, calling crowdfunding 'absolutely dead' to him.
Filming took place in January 2016, in Langley and Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada. The film's budget was $750,000.
- ^'Rampage 3: President Down - Kritik Film 2016'. Moviebreak.de. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- ^'Die Filmstarts-Kritik zu Rampage 3: President Down'. Filmstarts.de. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- ^'Rampage 3: President Down : DVD (Sony)'. Cityonfire.com. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- ^'[Review] Uwe Boll Strikes Back With 'Rampage: Capital Punishment''. Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved July 21, 2014.
- ^''The market is dead': Schlock director Uwe Boll's Rampage of terrible films is finished'. Metro News.
- ^Sand, Dennis (October 15, 2020). 'Uwe Boll: Der umstrittene Regisseur plant sein Comeback'. Die Welt (in German). Retrieved April 28, 2021.
- ^Annett, Evan (June 8, 2015). 'Who is Uwe Boll and why does he hate his fans?'. The Globe and Mail. Archived from the original on June 21, 2015. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- ^Williams, Mary Elizabeth (June 9, 2015). 'Kickstarter's greatest triumph: Making Uwe Boll, the 'world's worst director,' disappear'. Salon. Archived from the original on December 8, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- ^Weisner, Darren (January 12, 2016). 'Exclusive – Rampage 3 – Directed By Uwe Boll Part II'. Hollywood North Magazine. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
The Making Of The President 2016 PDF Free Download
- Rampage: President Down at IMDb
- Rampage: President Down at Rotten Tomatoes
The new European data protection law requires us to inform you of the following before you use our website: