- APA. (2000). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. Fourth Edition. Text Revision (DSM IV-TR). Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Association.Google Scholar
- APA. (2013). Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. Fifth Edition. (DSM-5). Arlington: American Psychiatric Association.Google Scholar
- Barth, D. F. (1998). Psyche and Soma: The body as canvas. Discussion of “I made a picture of my life – A life from the picture: The life of the body in the pictures and writings of Frida Kahlo” by Pirkko Siltala. International Forum Psychoanalysis, 7, 156–159.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Becker, J. (2016). ‘Yo Soy La Desintegración’: Helplessness and sublimation through Frida Kahlo’s history. European Psychiatry, 33, S527–S528.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Bergé, D., Bulbena, A., Sperry, L., Pailhez, G., Valls, S., Martín-Santos, R., & Berrios, G. E. (2009). Síntomas de despersonalización en pacientes psiquiátricos: la nueva escala de despersonalización presente-vida (DP-PV). Archivos de Psiquiatría, 72, 1–13.Google Scholar
- Budrys, V. (2006). Neurological deficits in the life and works of Frida Kahlo. European Neurolgy, 55, 4–10.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Cosío Villegas, D., Bernal, I., Moreno, T. A., González, L., Blanquel, E. & Meyer, L. (2000). Historia Mínima de México (Chapter V: La Revolución Mexicana, 137–147). México: El Colegio de México.Google Scholar
- Courtney, C. A., O’Hearn, M. A., & Franck, C. C. (2017). Frida Kahlo: Portrait of chronic pain. Physical Therapy, 97, 90–96.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Dening, T. R., & Berrios, G. E. (1994). Autoscopic Phenomena. The British Journal of Psychiatry, 165, 808–817.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Fuentes, C. & Lowe, S. M. (1995). El Diario de Frida Kahlo. Un íntimo autorretrato. México, Distrito Federal: La Vaca Independiente S.A. de C.V.Google Scholar
- Havard, L. A. (2006). Frida Kahlo, Mexicanidad and Máscaras: The search for identity in postcolonial Mexico. Romance Studies, 24, 241–251.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Herrera, H. (1984). Frida, a biography of Frida Kahlo. New York: Perennial.Google Scholar
- Kernberg, O. F. (1992). Borderline conditions and pathological narcissism. Northvale: Jason Aronson Inc.Google Scholar
- Lorente-Rovira, E., McKenna, P. J., Berrios, G. E., Villagrán-Moreno, J. M., & Moro-Ipola, M. (2011). Confabulaciones (II): Modelos explicativos. Actas Españolas de Psiquiatría, 39, 384–392.PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Lozano, L. M. (2007). Frida Kahlo. El Círculo de los Afectos. Cangrejo Editores: Bogotá.Google Scholar
- Miranda, C. A. (2014). Saving Frida Kahlo from her own celebrity. ARTNEWS [Online]. Accessed 18 July 2016].Google Scholar
- Monsiváis, C. (2008). Frida Kahlo: de las etapas de su reconocimiento. Debate Feminista. Cuerpos Sufrientes, 37, 4–15.Google Scholar
- Montes-Santiago, J. (2013). When art hurts but it saves: The cases of Modigliani, Matisse, Portinari and Rebeca Horn. Revista Clínica Española, 213, 208–211.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Quintanilla-Madero, M. B. (2001). Tras la creatividad: genialidad o locura. Istmo, 5, 1–13.Google Scholar
- Sierra, M., & Berrios, G. E. (1998). Depersonalization: Neurobiological perspectives. Biological Psychiatry, 44, 898–908.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Siltala, P. (1998). I made a picture of my life – A life from the picture. The Life of the Body in the Pictures and Writings of Frida Kahlo. International Forum of Psychoanalysis, 7, 133–155.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- WHO. (1992). ICD 10. International statistical classification of diseases and related health problems. 10th revision. Chapter V. Mental and behavioural disorders, Geneva: World Health Organization.Google Scholar
- Zamora, M. (1987). Frida. El Pincel de la Angustia. La Herradura: Martha Zamora.Google Scholar
- Zamora, M. (2015). En Busca de Frida. Huixquilucan: Zamora, Martha.Google Scholar
This comprehensive look into Frida's life leads me to think that we could all learn a lesson or two from Frida.' ―Nina Garcia, editor-in-chief of Elle 'A passionate and insightful celebration of the life of Frida Kahlo, What Would Frida Do? Applies Frida's life to modern situations in a heartfelt and fun manner readers will love!' A downloadable lesson plan about the life and work of Frida Kahlo that can be used by teachers in class or by students to work through at their own pace. Start a free trial. With a free trial of our online PDF converter, you can convert files to and from PDF for free, or sign up for one of our memberships for limitless access to our file converter’s full suite of tools. You also get unlimited file sizes as well as the ability to upload and convert several files to PDF at the same time.
Cartas Apaixonadas De Frida Kahlo. 31 likes. Book. Image result for chavela vargas y frida kahlo carta Diego Rivera, Tua Boca, Frida. Open .. os manuscritos apaixonados de frida kahlo para diego rivera. Carta para Diego Rivera, em O Diário de Frida Kahlo – Um Autorretrato íntimo ( trechos) os manuscritos apaixonados de frida kahlo para diego rivera.
|Published (Last):||28 July 2015|
|PDF File Size:||20.51 Mb|
|ePub File Size:||1.90 Mb|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. I had to get it! Frida Kahlo has such a distinctive style and did so many self-portraits, that I was recognizing her work without knowing anything about this artist. Recent trivia q’s clashed with seeing this book in a library display.
Lists with This Book. Spaixonadas marked it as to-read Jan 22, Want to Read saving…. A great, thin book about a wonderful lady, that shows much of her work Aline rated it liked it Oct 06, Mostafa Saied marked it as to-read Nov 18, Thanks for telling us about the problem.
Cartas Apaixonadas – Frida Kahlo
But it’s an interesting glimpse into history, Mexico post-Revolution, women trying to redefine their position, the dreams of communism, caftas the state of medicine at that time. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.
Open Preview See a Problem? Trivia About Cartas Apaixonada After studying her life on and off for years I felt like I learned new interesting information from this book.
Frida Kahlo: Brush of Anguish
Apr 10, Danielle Paglia rated it really liked it Shelves: Eleanor marked it as to-read Sep 30, Hardcoverpages. Felype rated it it was amazing Dec 25, Thanks for telling us about the problem. I really like this book because it was filled with photos of Frida’s paintings and photos of her with friends, her relatives, and a couple of her smiling which is rare.
There was also info beyond the usual mythology of her life. Books by Martha Zamora. In over 80 pieces, Kahlo discusses her art, politics, and tragedies with a passionate energy that no biographer of this important artist could ever capture.
Cartas apasionadas by Martha Zamora. Seventy-five of Frida Kahlo’s paintings, reproduced here in lavish color, accompany numerous historical photographs and the author’s descriptive text, chronicling the significant episodes in Kahlo’s life, from childhood to her untimely death: Seventy-five of Frida Kahlo’s paintings, reproduced here in lavish color, accompany numerous historical photographs and the author’s descriptive text, chronicling the significant episodes in Kahlo’s life, from childhood to her untimely Mexican author Martha Zamora captures the essence of one of Mexico’s most prolific and talented painters in a single comprehensive volume.
Heyleen Artavia marked it as to-read Jul 16, It made me love her all the more.
What Would Frida Do Pdf Free Download 64 Bit
Sandra rated it it was amazing May 24, After reading Lacuna, I was interested in seeing some of Kahlo’s work, and this book had nice pictures and also had biographical information on Kahlo.
There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
What Would Frida Do Pdf free. download full
Frida Kahlo: Brush of Anguish by Martha Zamora
Deborah Silva rated it really liked it Jan 09, Sarah Ransom marked it as to-read Jul 24, This biography is a wonderful look into her life as well as her paintings. A wonderful book if you’re just wanting a basic review of Kahlo’s life and works. This book was perfect — images of her paintings are used to show her development as an artist. Lists with This Book. Apr 19, Pamela Henke added it.
To ask other readers questions about Frida Kahloplease sign up. Sep 11, Lenny rated it really liked it.